Yep, we like most of 'em, too. Curious George, Martha Speaks, Arthur, and Wordgirl are faves, but Fetch seems to be special. I really like it, too :) I'd netflix it if it were available :)
Jack likes Fetch Ruffman and will actually laugh while watching it.
Clay loves Super Why, but both of them are very excited for the Dinosaur Train (I think that is the name) that will be coming out this fall. Dinosaur freaks live in my house!
Almost all the PBS shows are a hit here :)
ReplyDeleteYep, we like most of 'em, too. Curious George, Martha Speaks, Arthur, and Wordgirl are faves, but Fetch seems to be special. I really like it, too :) I'd netflix it if it were available :)
ReplyDeleteJack likes Fetch Ruffman and will actually laugh while watching it.
ReplyDeleteClay loves Super Why, but both of them are very excited for the Dinosaur Train (I think that is the name) that will be coming out this fall. Dinosaur freaks live in my house!