Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New ETC today, plus other stuff

Sayer started ETC 3 1/2 today. She did her 5 page assignment and then did 2 more pages for a nickel :) I think she would have kept going, but the next page was one of the ones she dislikes with lots of writing. It might not be as 'easy' as book 3, but it's not yet showing itself to be as 'difficult' as book 2 1/2.

After she finished her ETC she and Duncan played I Spy Spooky Mansion again. They conquered level 2 in about an hour and a half.

Later I printed out 2 assignments from mindsprinting.com (8 pages total). She kept writing her 5s backwards today (until I threatened to eat her fingers if she did it again :) but she was pretty easily able to answer all the questions of '___ is one greater than 6' or '___ is one less than 9.'

In a bit, when Chanda takes her critters to swim practice, we'll read a book or two from the pile of history-lesson-related library books.

Not a bad day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment