I might backtrack a bit to fill in posts for the last couple weeks. I might not. Probably will, though :)
The kids and I drove to Tucson for the week of Thanksgiving. Mark followed by plane mid-week and braved the drive back with us. We got to visit with Grandma Pat and Grandpa Lee, Aunt Jodi and Uncle Duane and cousins Taylor, David and Dominic, Grandpa Al and Grandma Jean, Aunt Katie and Uncle Cory and NEW baby cousin Kylee, born 2 days before Thanksgiving. :) We also got to visit with Chanda and her kiddos, Ali and her family, Mary and her younger kids, and with Ashleigh and Liz, Nick, and Mike. We only missed out on visiting Tony because he was under the weather. :( But otherwise, it was a week FULL of visiting :)
During the trip we were able to keep up with school work pages about every other day. Except that it didn't work out that neatly - mostly it was daily for the first 4 days, then not at all for the next 4 days, except for reading, because Sayer is always eager to read before bed.
She finished Magic Tree House books 9 and 10 on the trip. Or maybe it was 10 and 11. She's in the middle of book 12 now. And we continued to read from The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear.
It was a good trip. But I'm glad to be home for a while.
Bug of the Week: Gathering of Entomologists
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment