Friday, October 9, 2009

Nearing the end of 3 workbooks ...

It looks like Sayer will be able to finish off ETC 5 1/2, the 1st grade Math Minutes book, and the Grid Perplexor level A book by next Tuesday. Which is great for me, because we're leaving on Wednesday for a trip to Tucson, and I won't have to carry along the allllllmost finished books in our suitcase :) We'll bring along ETC 6 and Math Minutes for 2nd grade, another Perplexor book (maybe not the next 'grid' one ... maybe the 'math' one), and maybe the Grammar Minutes for 1st grade. And, of course, we'll be packing along copies of the history activity pages for SotW and a couple of the 'recommended reading' books for our next chapter, and probably another one (or two) of the Magic Tree House books since she's still keen on gobbling those down. With all that paper to pack (and that doesn't begin to cover the one or two books I might pack for Duncan to attempt), you can see why I'm happy to not bring along 3 more workbooks :) And yes, I know I'm dreaming to think it'll all get looked at ... but some of it will. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment