Yesterday was a 'vacation' from school work due to the arrival of Cathy's baby Gabriel. Today, while Christine and I were getting ready to make cookies Sayer came into the kitchen and asked if she could do her homework now. I think it was because she hoped to go to the park later, but it was too wet. Still, I didn't argue with the doing homework thing :)
We did four more logic puzzles in the Grid Perplexors book, four pages of phonics in ETC 5 1/2, and four pages of Math Minutes. We're now just past the half-way point in the math book and closing in on the half-way point in the phonics book. Yay!
Maybe tomorrow we'll break out SotW again and review our history lesson on the return of Babylon and the creation of the Hanging Gardens. I can dream, right?
The Sounds of Senna covesii
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment