Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Read-A-Thon

I'm signing the kiddos up for a read-a-thon program that doesn't depend on school attendance. AND it's open to kids who are being read to as well as well as those able to read independently. The reward for reading is ... FREE BOOKS :) So, for doing nothing more than our regular night-time reading and for Sayer's daily independent reading, we're going to get books! Yay! Who can argue with that?

Okay, so *I* have to do a bit more than just go with our regular routine. I have to drum up a few sponsors. Check your email boxes, folks :)

BTW, anyone reading who wants to sign their kiddos up, send me a note. It's designed to work with home schoolers as well as kids who go to school outside the home, and the reward books are from the Usborne catalog, which is heavy with great homeschooling titles.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment