Sayer took her test in ETC 3 this morning, so we're done with that book. I brought 3 1/2 with us so we'll get started on that one tomorrow. I wonder if she'll think it's as easy as 3 ...
Later, after watching a bit of Dr. Who, she came over to snuggle with me and read a couple books from earlier lessons in Story of the World. We read 'A small blue bead' and 'The first dog.'
Then, after a bit more Dr. Who, I printed out two math lessons from Mindsprinting.com. The first lesson (2 pages plus 2 for 'homework') introduced lighter, heavier, and same on scales, then introduced greater than and less than. The next lesson (again, 2 pages plus 2 for 'homework') continued with greater than and less than, showing how to use the < and > symbols. She did all 8 pages with only 1 mistake.
Sayer has asked if we can make a coil pot out of clay today. I think we might get around to that :)
The Sounds of Senna covesii
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment