I remember loving SHR when I was little but I was rather surprised at how much it flashed and jumped from scene to scene when I watched a few years ago. Considering that "they" think the fast flashing may be one cause for ADHD, I have opted to skip that video. I'm sure you're not letting them overdo it but I thought I'd share my thoughts anyway. Some of the SHR are clearly worse than others.
I just torture my critters by singing the songs without the backup music and video.
Having said that, I can STILL sing (well ok I could never really sing but only approximately sing) the preamble of the constitution because of SHR. And I knew adverbs COLD in the second grade. And conjunction junction is my all time favorite. And . . .
I remember loving SHR when I was little but I was rather surprised at how much it flashed and jumped from scene to scene when I watched a few years ago. Considering that "they" think the fast flashing may be one cause for ADHD, I have opted to skip that video. I'm sure you're not letting them overdo it but I thought I'd share my thoughts anyway. Some of the SHR are clearly worse than others.
ReplyDeleteI just torture my critters by singing the songs without the backup music and video.
Having said that, I can STILL sing (well ok I could never really sing but only approximately sing) the preamble of the constitution because of SHR. And I knew adverbs COLD in the second grade. And conjunction junction is my all time favorite. And . . .