Sunday, March 1, 2009

Magic School Bus

I guess we're going to like these. :)

I'd seen a few reviews of them that were favorable, and then a whole collection of them came through the donations at the library one day while we were there sorting books. I brought them home, but had not yet really begun reading them with Sayer. But then I noticed the DVDs on Netflix and got the one on bugs to go with Sayer's interest in bees.

She and Duncan just watched the DVD twice. It had three episodes - ants, bees, and butterflies. And then Duncan went rummaging around in the book shelves and dragged out one of the books for me to read to them (about photosynthesis).

So I guess we'll be seeing and reading more Magic School Bus around here.

1 comment:

  1. I should give that another try. Jaden's level of interest in subjects always surpassed that level of learning. He was ready for college level the moment he was born I think. But the girls are, how should I say, normal.

    ReplyDelete