Monday, February 16, 2009

School got postponed ... mostly

We had someone coming over to do two jobs that looked on the surface like half-day jobs. Things that he could finish and be outta the house by 3ish. You know how those plans go, right? Yeah, the job got changed, and added on to, and is not done - even though the guy showed up almost an hour and a half earlier than I expected. And left about an hour later. He'll be back next Friday and Saturday to do more work and, hopefully, everything will be *done* when he leaves.

But while he was here, school work got pushed aside. Sayer did a few pages of phonics, but that was about it.

On the upside, looking at the shelving that will be built when the project is done, I think I know where I'll be storing our library books, our art supplies, and the workbooks and supplementary reading books for current lessons :) Here's hoping that little bit of organization helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment