Sayer finished the 2nd grade Math Minutes and 1st grade Grammar Minutes books today. Woo hoo! :) She's less than a week away from also finishing ETC book 6, with both the Venn diagrams and Math Perplexors books just behind it. I think we may take a break from workbooks for the rest of the year ... and focus just on history. We started SotW at the beginning of 2009, and at the end of the year we're not quite half-way through it. Sigh.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to pop over and say that you will get extra entries for posting the Mamma4Earth Giveaway on Facebook. Post away ;-) ... I've entered you an extra 3 times.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I see you are a homeschooler... I admire what you do so much! And it looks like you and your kids have fun at school!
Blessings and magic.
Oh, wow! Thanks! :) I am enjoying your blog immensely - so glad I stumbled upon it.
ReplyDeleteAnd yep, we're homeschooling. I sure hope my kids are having as much fun with it as I am :)