Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sayer's request ...

After we finished reading our nighttime chapter of Percy Jackson (I cheated and read two - so we finished the book tonight!), Sayer asked me if we could go to the library to get some books out. I was ready to remind her that we had already checked out the next (and last!) Percy Jackson book, but that wasn't what she was after. She wanted more 'Minnie and Moo' books. She read one a couple nights ago, 'Minnie and Moo and the Potato from Planet X,' and apparently she really liked it, and wanted to get more of them. I've just put 10 titles on hold at the library. They have a couple more, if we want to get sound recordings. I think for now we'll stick with the books ...

At least on these books we're number 1 in the queue ... we were 90something for the Percy Jackson book ...

1 comment:

  1. Gosh...your library card must need to be replaced every few months with all the work it gets! I will have to ask Sayer about these books when you are down to see if she recommends them for her cousin.

    ReplyDelete