Well, she's feeling better now, but it's been a rough morning. She hollered for me when she woke, saying she didn't feel well. I asked if she wanted to stay in bed or rest while watching TV. She chose TV, but asked me to carry her there. Not fevered, said her throat was bothering her a bit. She took a sip of water and settled in on the chair to watch Sesame Street.
About 20 minutes later she was throwing up the water and bile. About an hour later she threw up more bile. And twice more after that.
By now, though, she's kept down a bit of water, about an ounce of milk, and we're now waiting to see if food stays down. I know she's feeling better though, because of her choice of first food ... 'Daddy chips.' Which, for those of you who need a translation, means corn chips, as in chips and salsa, because that's one of Daddy's favorite snacks.
So, she ate 2 chips about 25 minutes ago. When the timer goes off she can have a couple more, and a bit more milk. But I think we're past whatever but this was. Very short, very mild. And no idea what it came from. Here's hoping that no one else in the family comes down with it (or that it's just as mild if we do!)
The Sounds of Senna covesii
2 weeks ago
Poor Sawyer, I hope she is doing better now!
ReplyDelete