When one only packs one pencil and then travels far from home for an extended period of time, it's a marvel that the pencil is not lost until two days before one returns. That's it, find the silver lining ...
Sayer continued to work on the Kumon Time Telling book (so easy!) and ETC 4 through yesterday (Friday), but today, when I went to get her situated with her workbooks I couldn't find the pencil. Sigh.
It was bound to happen, especially when, during our time camping for the High Sierra Music Festival, we were exchanging our daytime/nighttime gear between two tents and the van. Oh well.
We're still reading Percy Jackson. A chapter or two during the afternoon, as we don't have a light for reading before bedtime in the tent.
And as a bonus the kids are getting to participate in all sorts of craft activities, music activities, water fun (slip 'n slide and wading pool), and *parades.*
Yes, I have pictures. Yes, I *plan* on posting them. One of these days.
The Sounds of Senna covesii
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment