Sunday, February 1, 2009

More on ETC 1 1/2

Sayer asked if she could play her computer today and I agreed that she could - after she did some of her phonics pages. So she happily agreed and sat down and asked 'how many?' and I said '5.' When she finished the 5 pages (which included on with a new concept that took a couple minutes of explaining but then she got the hang of it), I set the timer for 25 minutes so she could play, then come back to more school work.

I asked if she wanted to do a couple pages of math or money next, and she said she wanted 'more phonics!' I guess she likes it ... or she thinks it's the easiest subject :) So after she finished her 25 minutes she came back and did 4 pages, then I asked if she was going to do math or money next, and she again said she wanted to do more of the same. So after another 25 min on the computer, she was back doing 4 more pages of ETC.

Hmmm. Maybe she was taking me seriously when I told her that I believed that she can, and will, easily finish the whole book in one month. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment